Wednesday, August 10, 2022
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The monthly HRAC Club Meeting for August 2022 is being held on Wednesday, August 10, 2022 at the VVA Building, 8000 Derry Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
Will start at 6:30 pm. An Introduction to Arduino Programming will be presented by Adam (KC3MFJ). All are encouraged to attend and contribute to the discussion. If you are interested in learning more about Arduino in preparation for this presentation, please visit: Arduino – Home
Will begin at 7:00 pm.
Agenda will include:
- Approval of the July Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- National Night Out planning – August 2, 2022
- Special Event 9/11 planning – September 11, 2022
- Future Hamfest Dates: Oktoberfest – October 22nd, 2022 and Winterfest – January 14th, 2023
Hope to see you at the meeting!
Bob Saber, K3RTS
President – Harrisburg Radio Amateurs Club
PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES:
The draft Meeting Minutes from July 2022 club meeting are included in the current HRAC Newsletter.
ONLINE MEETING INFORMATION:
There will be no online meeting available for this club meeting. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the ongoing need and/or use for online meetings, please contact Club President, Bob K3RTS at email@example.com.