Wednesday, July 13, 2022
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The monthly HRAC Club Meeting for July 2022 is being held on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 at the VVA Building, 8000 Derry Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
Will start at 6:30 pm. An Introduction to FT8 will be presented by Club President Bob (K3RTS). All are encouraged to attend and contribute to the discussion.
Will begin at 7:00 pm.
Agenda will include:
- Approval of the June Meeting Minutes
- Approval of Treasurer’s Report
- 2022 Field Day – Discussion and Debriefing
- 2022 Firecracker Hamfest and State Convention – Discussion and Debriefing
- National Night Out planning – August 2, 2022
- Future Hamfest Dates: Oktoberfest – October 22nd, 2022 and Winterfest – January 14th, 2023
Hope to see you at the meeting!
Bob Saber, K3RTS
President – Harrisburg Radio Amateurs Club
PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES:
The draft Meeting Minutes from June 2022 club meeting can be found in the current edition of the HRAC newsletter.
ONLINE MEETING INFORMATION:
There will be no online meeting available for this club meeting. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the ongoing need and/or use for online meetings, please contact Club President, Bob K3RTS at firstname.lastname@example.org.