Wednesday, September 8, 2021
6:30 PM to 8:30 PM
The monthly HRAC Club Meeting for September 2021 is being held on September 8, 2021 at the VVA Building, 8000 Derry Street, Harrisburg, PA 17111.
TOPICS FOR DISCUSSION:
Ham 101/Elmer Time:
A Power Point presentation on “Operating the PA QSO Party” by Glenn, K3SWZ, will be given at the next club “Ham 101” at 1830L, 8 September meeting. This should be of interest to anyone who has operated or plans to operate the PA QSO Party. Lots of good basic information.
Will begin at 7:00 pm (or immediately following Ham 101/Elmer Time). Agenda is to be defined, but will more than likely include:
- Approval of the August Meeting Minutes and Treasurer’s Report.
- Final preparations and plans for 9/11 Special Event – POTA Activation at Memorial Lake
- Plans and preparation for PA QSO Party scheduled for 9 OCT 21 and 10 OCT 21.
- Plans and preparation for Oktoberfest Hamfest scheduled for 23 OCT 21
- Touch base on Winterfest Hamfest scheduled for 8 JAN 22
- Touch base on Winter Field Day 29 JAN 22 and 30 JAN 22
Hope to see you at the meeting. Feel free to reach out with questions or comments.
PREVIOUS MEETING MINUTES:
August 2021 Club Meeting Minutes (Pending Publication)
ONLINE MEETING INFORMATION:
There will be no online meeting available for this club meeting. If you have any comments, questions or concerns about the ongoing need and/or use for online meetings, please contact Club Vice President, Bob K3RTS.